Re: Packaging policy

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Packaging policy
Date: 2003-06-11 10:28:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Ooops, forgot Windows. I can package that using Wise, but how do we get
the language support in there?

Also, we need to sort out the docs. I don't think having the docs on the
net is such a good idea. We can include the latest PostgreSQL docs in
the tarball, as well as our own stuff, all in HTML format. What do you
think?

Regards, Dave.