Re: pga2: documentation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pga2: documentation
Date: 2003-05-13 15:00:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
Sent: 13 May 2003 15:54
To: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] pga2: documentation

the documentation on pgadmin2 "pgadmin2\pgadmin2\help\html" the
file troubleshooting.html is not equal to file present into site.

Please update file.

Hi Frank,

I don't want the changes on the website to be added to the file as that
FAQ will not be relevant in the next release of pgAdmin as I will ensure
that it ships with the fixed ODBC driver.

Regards, Dave.