Re: pga2: cvs question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>, "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pga2: cvs question
Date: 2003-05-09 14:06:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
Sent: 09 May 2003 15:01
To: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] pga2: cvs question

Hi Dave,
I have a problem to use a wincvs.
I send to you a diff file. You applay a diff.
I work and create new diff. When generate diff, i not look the
modify. The diff generate old modify.
why?

After I commit your patch, you must 'cvs update' to make sure you are
creating your diff against the current CVS.

Also, in VB the file headers can do strange things, so unless you have
modified one of the sub projects (exporter/plugin), don't worry about
it.

If you are having real problems, send me your source tree in a zip file
and I'll take a look.

Regards, Dave.