Where do Tcl questions go?

From: "Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec(dot)register(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where do Tcl questions go?
Date: 2006-08-01 18:34:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I have been trying to figure out where to put my plTcl questions, and where
the people most knowledgable about that topic may be - either on these mail
lists or elsewhere.

Postgres docs makes reference to scripts called: pltcl_loadmod,
pltcl_listmod, pltcl_delmod - but I can't find them anywhere on my Windows
8.1.4 installation. It looks like I need them - as well as requiring some
more support for advanced Tcl programming topics such as the "unknown"
command, and with using Tcl as a procedural language. The existing
documentation appears out of date. Where can I go for all of this?

Carlo