startup / shutdown scripts for *BSD?

From: "Bruce Bantos" <anon(at)mgfairfax(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: startup / shutdown scripts for *BSD?
Date: 2000-04-05 03:41:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all. Does anyone have a PostgreSQL startup / shutdown script for a
freeBSD machine? I have one for a linux machine, but I am having trouble
converting it to work with the BSD environment. My knowledge of the BSD
platform is very limited. I have frequently seen messages on this list from
users of PostgreSQL on BSD, so if anyone could share a script I would be
very appreciative. Thanks!

-B