SnapBuildSerialize function forgot pfree variable ondisk_c

From: 范孝剑(康贤) <funnyxj(dot)fxj(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SnapBuildSerialize function forgot pfree variable ondisk_c
Date: 2020-11-05 07:35:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,
When I tested logical decoding, I found that walsender process memory usage grow very high, by debugging, I found SnapBuildSerialize palloc memory for variable ondisk_c, but don't pfree it at last.
So when master LogStandbySnapshot() too frequently, walsender memory will grow very high and OOM finally.