Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job
Date: 2000-10-10 20:29:34
Lists: pgsql-general

THAT is the real issue at hand. What ends up being priority... development
for the company that pays you or development for the "charity" work? I am
not making assumptions on people's character. But there is an occasional
bad apple out there that will sell out their ideals for money. :) That is
the fear that the core group is probably thinking of... maybe not even
that... maybe just subconsciously developers more concerned with their
employer... and if you have 50% at the same employer... priorities can
drift.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company