Pls. help me to clarify my doubts.

From: "Arumugam" <arumugam_ask(at)sifycorp(dot)com>
To: <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Pls. help me to clarify my doubts.
Date: 2003-07-04 15:55:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi,

Sir, i follow your procedure of Postgres installation (version 7.1.3) on linux 2.4.7-10.

I want to know how to enable syslog and mention the log information will store in /var/postgreslog directory path..

Then, give me the complete information & steps for installtion of postgres 7.1.3 and enable logs.

I need this logs will contains the all errors will stores. This logs just like a alertlog in oracle.

Kindly, give me this details as soonly,

Regards,
arumugam.