pgAdmin4, how to customize sql panel font size

From: Attila Soki <atiware(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin4, how to customize sql panel font size
Date: 2016-08-16 16:05:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

i installed pgAdmin4 Beta 4 on OSX 10.10.5
thanks for the rewrite, it looks really good :)

one little thing, i am not sure if this only on my mac, but for my taste the font size of the SQL panel is a bit too big, approx 16pt
is there a way to customize it? I would prefer the same font size as the tab-title.
i looked in the preferences but did not found anything font related.

here is a screenshot for reference:
http://pasteboard.co/9o14NC4xP.png

thanks

Attila