Showing Column Statistics Number

From: "Dave Dutcher" <dave(at)tridecap(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Showing Column Statistics Number
Date: 2006-01-11 22:05:18
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

I've looked around through the docs, but can't seem to find an answer to
this. If I change a column's statistics with "Alter table alter column
set statistics n", is there a way I can later go back and see what the
number is for that column? I want to be able to tell which columns I've
changed the statistics on, and which ones I haven't.

Thanks,

Dave