pgjdbc2.jar w/ DataSource?

From: "Billy Rutledge" <billy(at)etango(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgjdbc2.jar w/ DataSource?
Date: 2002-08-02 00:54:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm looking for the JDBC jar file that contains a DataSource class. I was told that the latest image from CVS would build with what I'm looking for. I've tried checking out the module 'pgsql' and it doesnt exist? I tried checking out 'pgsql-server' and it builds fine...but there is no DataSource class in the resulting jar file.

Am I doing something wrong here? Can anyone email me the jar that contains the DataSource class?

Thanks,
-Billy