Missing 32-bit package

From: Norman Henderson <nhenderson(at)ceml(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "brendan(at)phibian(dot)com" <brendan(at)phibian(dot)com>
Subject: Missing 32-bit package
Date: 2020-09-04 08:24:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi, I'm using a 32-bit software product and just had a lot of angst upgrading my server from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal.

The bottom line was that neither the Postgresql PPA focal-pgdg nor the Ubuntu repositories for focal contain odbc-postgresql:i386. Once I understood this (not being a developer) I was able to use the bionic-pgdg PPA however, that's not very satisfactory since it may interfere with future upgrades.

Would it be possible to have this added to the focal-pgdg PPA?

Best regards,

Norman Henderson
Diretor das Tecnologias - Director of Technologies
+244 931 596260
[ceml-Logo-CMYK]