bdr.bdr_part_by_node_names does not remove node from bdr.bdr_nodes table

From: Dennis <dennisr(at)visi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bdr.bdr_part_by_node_names does not remove node from bdr.bdr_nodes table
Date: 2015-04-08 15:05:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I have removed a node from a three node bdr cluster using bdr.bdr_part_by_node_names() however I am still seeing the removed node in the bdr.bdr_nodes table (it’s status is ‘r’.) Will the removed node entry in the bdr.bdr_nodes table be automatically removed eventually or should I delete the record manually?