[Pljava-dev] RE: Help

From: senthil at senthil(dot)net (senthil manickavasagam)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] RE: Help
Date: 2005-04-15 18:20:16
Lists: pljava-dev

>Exactly what are you using? Do you have a pre-compiled PL/Java? If you
compile it, what's your setup?

I am using all precompiled versions (binaries) downloaded from
postgresql.org and gborg

http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=win32%2Fpostgresql
-8.0.2.zip

and

<ftp://gborg.postgresql.org/pub/pljava/stable/pljava-i686-pc-mingw32-pg8.1-1
.1.0.tar.gz>

That's all I did.

Another piece of info: I looked at postgres.exe and yes there is no entry
point get_call_result_type

Senthil Manickavasagam
508-423-6252
Neoteric Platforms - A better way to produce stories.