Re: Documentation Tools

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: "Jorge Ramirez" <jramirez(at)gvicda(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation Tools
Date: 2003-06-18 20:38:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have time to experiment with it today,
but it definately looks helpful. Right about now I am wishing I had asked my
question before I used DIA to diagram out the majority of my database. And
yes, I did use the UML diagram tool, although I'm guessing I probably didn't
use it correctly.

Thanks to everyone else for their suggestions too.
<snip>