Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3

From: <tsmets(at)brutele(dot)be>
To: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3
Date: 2002-03-06 09:20:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Why don't you use the JBoss - Catalina association ...
JBoss provides Connection Pooling...via proper MBean configuration
I believe then you don't need to release the ***connection*** - at worst the
pooled connection :-)).
As I am working on the issue at the moment I cannot tell you more about it
but I guarantee you that this is the way to work ;-))

Rgds,

Thomas,

--
Thomas SMETS