Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.

From: "John Foelster" <johnfoelster(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date: 2013-08-16 18:15:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

You appear to have the situation in hand and the issue is quite easy to work
around now that it has been identified. I can just await the roll out of
the next Windows build while avoiding the errant behavior.

As such I will be unsubscribing from the list, but can be reached if any
further testing is needed. Thanks much for the assistance.