reg db access from windows

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "postgre" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Subject: reg db access from windows
Date: 2006-01-04 12:47:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi...
When i am trying to connect to the database in the local windows system where database server is running as service
I am getting the following error message.

Connection to database failed
FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.0.0.205", user "postgres", database "pilot", SSL off
Press any key to continue

The following is there in pg_hba.conf.sample file

@authcomment@

# TYPE DATABASE USER CIDR-ADDRESS METHOD

@remove-line-for-nolocal(at)# "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
@remove-line-for-nolocal(at)local all all @authmethod@
# IPv4 local connections:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 @authmethod@
# IPv6 local connections:
host all all ::1/128 @authmethod@

Please tell me what i need to do.I used it in Linux and working fine.This is first time i am working in windows.
Please suggest me how to proceed.

Thank you...

-Sandhya