Linking

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Postgre General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Linking
Date: 2005-11-02 18:30:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I very much wish to thank Oliver and Michael for their help in getting started. I was scratching around the edges of trigger functions without being able to put everything in its proper place.

I now have a way of moving forward with some glimmer of eventually knowing what I am doing.

Thanks again.

Bob Pawley