Storing ole object in postgresql

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Storing ole object in postgresql
Date: 2003-05-12 22:12:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

I need to access a bitmap that is stored in an ole object that was imported
into the database as a blob into a column of type lo. I am able to move the
ole object in and out of the database and I am able to view the bitmap in
the ole object in the original application it was created in. But, I need to
display the bitmap image on a web page.

Any ideas of how to extract the bitmap image from the ole object which is
stored as a blob in the database?

TIA for any help you can provide.

Julie