restore time

From: "lists" <lists(at)insyde(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: restore time
Date: 2003-04-02 20:22:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, I'm trying to restore a database, btu I couldn't so far.
It's taking more than 14 hours to complete, and we make
a valuation of more than 22 hours to complete restore a 1,5 Gb
database, from a 60 mb dump.

This only happen when I use the binary mode (-Fc) with plain text
it takes at most 3 hours. I need this mode because of the lo types.

Is anyone having this kind of problem? How long your dump/restore
takes to complete? What's the size of the DB?

Is there any workaround?

TIA,
Ricardo.