Re: Fw: reg:logon failure

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "David Bonilla" <David(dot)Bonilla(at)isotrol(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fw: reg:logon failure
Date: 2006-05-15 07:14:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

The solution is write again de password to user postgres in windows, or the
user that run the service.
I don't know why happen that, but in my experience this must solve your
problem.

Where i should mention the password.
Is it in Users of Controlpanel i need to change my password.Bcoz mine is
also win2000 only.
Why it is happening in Win2000,Anybody can pls explain me?