Fw: reg:logon failure

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fw: reg:logon failure
Date: 2006-05-11 10:49:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Already i have postgres server running on my windows system.Suddenly when i open it didn't open and when i run and see in the services...I am getting the following.Can any one please explain me why this problem is coming?Will i lost all my data in it.I am not getting any problem with my Linux server.But in Windows i am facing this problem.

Thank you,
Regards
Sandhya