temporary tables, pgAdminIII

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: temporary tables, pgAdminIII
Date: 2006-01-15 16:21:46
Lists: pgsql-general

In Postgres 8.1.1, Win XP, I tried to create some temporary tables by using pgAdmin. For example, I executed :
CREATE TEMP TABLE privremena
(
)
INHERITS (plants)
WITHOUT OIDS
TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER TABLE privremena OWNER TO matalab;

Although query was successfully executed, I just can't find temporary table. I don't see it anywhere in the database, even when I refresh the database. Where is it?