tsearch2

From: "Dan Feiveson" <danf(at)datajoe(dot)com>
To: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch2
Date: 2005-04-18 21:19:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Oleg,

Still trying to get tsearch2 to work ... from archived message board it looks like our problem is that we don't have LC_CTYPE and LC_COLLATE established.

We're running 7.3.4 - are there any potential pitfalls if we set LC_CTYPE and LC_COLLATE (in conjunction with other settings? -- We set the locale of C on our current configuration to allow LIKE searches to use indexes - will this be affected? Also what grants do we need to run to get a non super user working with tsearch2?

Thanks again for all your help,

Dan

Dan Feiveson
DataJoe LLC