Beta 3 question(s)

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Beta 3 question(s)
Date: 2001-01-22 17:36:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey guys, I am just getting back into the swing of things (after a nice
vacation and a not-so-nice move across country).. I just installed 7.1 Beta
3 and am playing with it (I'm impressed with the speed increase I've seen
with virtually no tweaking BTW).. I see a lot of this when I'm importing
data :

DEBUG: copy: line 2865, XLogWrite: new log file created - try to increase
WAL_FILES

Is that anything to be concerned about? Do I need to increase WAL_FILES? If
so, how?

Thanks!

-Mitch