how to get the total statistics info and query time for many queries

From: "Yinan Li" <yinanli(at)cse(dot)ust(dot)hk>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how to get the total statistics info and query time for many queries
Date: 2007-09-24 07:39:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

With the option "-s" and "\timing", I can get the statistics info
from the postmaster process and query time from the psql process. My
question is that how can I get the total statistics info and query time for
many queries, such as 100 search query?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Yinan