Windows installer initdb with --data-checksums

From: "Klaus P(dot) Pieper" <kpi6288(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows installer initdb with --data-checksums
Date: 2017-05-09 10:29:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is it possible to run the Windows installer (from EDB) and have it creating
the cluster with the option --data-checksums?

Or do I have to install it in the following way:

- Install

- Stop the service

- Delete data directory

- Re-run initdb as NETWORKSERVICE with the necessary parameters

- Start the service

Taken from here:
https://serverfault.com/questions/574474/completely-reset-postgresql-to-defa
ult

I looked into the manuals but couldn't find anything on this subject - I may
have overlooked something.

Thanks
Klaus