Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?

From: Per-Olof Norén <pelle(at)alma(dot)nu>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?
Date: 2002-03-04 17:06:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

MessageHi,
This might be off topic, but here goes.
I too had trouble finding the jdbc.postgresql.org site when i started using postgresql. There just was no page with links to
the different interfaces sites. Does anyone know why the first page of www.postgresql.org is soo spartan?
Is there a "managment team" assigned to handle the sites?

Anyway, I´m not trying to offend anyone, just point out the fact that Manny is far from alone...

Regards,
Per-Olof Norén