Oracle Varray to Postgres conversion problem

From: "arvind" <arvind(at)savitr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Oracle Varray to Postgres conversion problem
Date: 2004-10-20 14:46:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
We have been working on migrating oracle database to postgres for one of our client.
We have a stored procedure in oracle which uses varray and I have to convert this stored procedure to postgres.

Any help with respect to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Arvind Purohit
The Journey Of Thousand Miles Can Be Started With One Step In Right Direction.