Posgres 9.1.4

From: Vision Software Solutions <visionsw(at)sltnet(dot)lk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Posgres 9.1.4
Date: 2012-07-06 09:14:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear sir

We are using postgres 9.1.4 as our database to all software development project. When we try to install on the windows 2000 advance server we are getting an error during the installation as "Unknown Error executing pre installation actions"

Service pack 4 has been already setup on the above server.

Can you please advice on this

Regards
Wimal Prasanna
CEO