How to find more description of Bug than what is given in release notes

From: "Nicholas DiPiazza" <nicholas(dot)dipiazza(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to find more description of Bug than what is given in release notes
Date: 2013-04-08 21:45:02
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm looking for some more detailed description of bugs than is given in the
release notes.

For example, there is information that states that my backups may be invalid
and won't be restorable. But I have no idea what the cause of the issue is
and how to find out I'm vulnerable or not.

How can I get that?

-Nicholas