Re: windows UI tool???

From: "Len Morgan" <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
To: <cmarkiew(at)commnav(dot)com>, "Postgres (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: windows UI tool???
Date: 2000-09-15 18:29:14
Lists: pgsql-general

You might also try pg_access which comes with postgres. You will have to
install Tcl/Tk on the windows machine but that is available on the Net. As
far as ACCESS goes, I think ODBC is the ONLY way you are going to connect to
Postgres but it DOES work just fine. There are some things you have to
watch out for (i.e, I have NEVER been able to get ACCESS to support fix char
length fields, it will only export varchar).

Len Morgan