Re: pgsql and C++ compiling question

From: "Tim Barnard" <tbarnard(at)povn(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql and C++ compiling question
Date: 2000-12-08 22:07:45
Lists: pgsql-general

on Dec 8, 2000, 1:53, Igor V. Rafienko replied:

-----
Name mangling is different between egcs and g++? Why are you trying to
compile with egcs?

[snip]
-----

I was not aware of this. I have several other binaries, not using pgsql, that were compiled under egcs and desired to the same compiler across all projects. If this is not possible, then I'll have to use g++ as well.

Tim