Re: listing databases

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: listing databases
Date: 2000-11-01 14:21:13
Lists: pgsql-php

I don't know of a way. To connect to postgresql I think it is mandatory to
include the dbname. Even if you didn't, there is no function that lists the
DBs on the system.

Unfortunately that is something MySQL in PHP has. You can connect to jsut
the Server, and it has a function called mysql_list_dbs which returns a
result set of databases on the server.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company