[Pljava-dev] Debugging application

From: arul at fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au (Arul Shaji)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Debugging application
Date: 2004-06-18 07:44:47
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

I am now using PL/Java for my JSP in Postgres....

I want to know if it is possible to debug the applications I write for
pljava when I am using Eclipse....

Here is what I want to do exactly... I write a JDBC program which has some
calls to one of the SP.... If I start debugging from my code, can I continue
through the pljava code all the way to Postgres and back ?

If I can, how and what are the tools I will need to achieve this ??

Rgds,
Arul

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.