Restore/Backup menu items missing

From: "Mark Williams" <markwillimas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restore/Backup menu items missing
Date: 2018-10-19 11:44:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have just installed PostgreSQL 10.5 and PGAdmin 3 on a Windows Server 2012
machine.

I have created a database via PGAdmin and I now want to load this database
from a backup. However, when I right click on the database object the Backup
and Restore menu items do not appear.

I have the same version of PGAdmin 3 on a Windows 7 machine and it works
fine.

Pg_restore.exe and pg_dump.exe are in the bin folder.

Thanks

Mark

__