Pg Admin Libraries

From: Sascha Schertler <saschaschertler(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg Admin Libraries
Date: 2013-09-29 16:46:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello PostgreSQL Support,

I got a question about using Pg admin libraries in my program. I am a
student from the Fh Regensburg and I want to develop a program.

Is it allowed to use for example the pg_dump library in my program for
backing up some databases or is this prohibited?

Or does it make a difference if the libraries are integrated in my program
or if I call the exe outside of my program.

I hope that you can give me some details about how I can use some libraries.

Sincere regards

Sascha Schertler