Column Deletion

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Column Deletion
Date: 2006-10-22 22:17:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a column of information that is being deleted after I have initiated the run sequences on my host application. (The application is in development.)

I have seen list messages about a PostgreSQL log that is available. Can someone point me to documentation to access this log. It may give me some clue as to where the problem originates?

Bob Pawley