Creating schema for multiple tables/fields/indices.

From: "dlangschied" <dlangschied(at)ameritech(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Creating schema for multiple tables/fields/indices.
Date: 2003-04-24 15:34:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just downloaded postgreSQL. I have finished the install and everything
looks okay. I am now ready to create a db and add tables/fields/indices. I
have approx. 100 tables 2,000 fields and 500 indices. Before I spend an
ungodly amount of time doing these individually, can I load an entire schema
via some scripting method?

Sincerely,

David Langschied
Langschied Consulting Services
25644 Mackinac
Roseville, MI 48066

Phone: (586)777-7542
Cell: (248)789-8493
e-mail: dlangschied(at)ameritech(dot)net