Re: Migration to Maven

From: "Markus KARG" <markus(at)headcrashing(dot)eu>
To: "'List'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration to Maven
Date: 2015-12-03 18:21:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Yay! :-)

From: pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Dave Cramer
Sent: Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015 20:37
To: Vladimir Sitnikov
Cc: List; Balázs Zsoldos
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Migration to Maven

Anyone have any objections to this ? Otherwise I'm going to merge it tomorrow

Dave Cramer

davec(at)postgresintl(dot)com

www.postgresintl.com

On 2 December 2015 at 11:56, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

I'm settled on maven migration, so please review
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/435.

It works for me (Mac OS, IDEA, JDK 7/8).
It deploys to local Nexus (however I am unable to perform full testing
against maven central as I do not have enough privileges).
The deployed artifacts support regular "download maven sources" action in IDE.

Vladimir