Re: 9.3 release notes suggestions

From: "Etsuro Fujita" <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "'PostgreSQL-development'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 9.3 release notes suggestions
Date: 2013-08-13 08:59:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Thanks for the many suggestions on improving the 9.3 release notes.
> There were many ideas I would have never thought of. Please keep the
suggestions
> coming.

One small suggestion:

<listitem>
<para>
Allow <link linkend="SQL-CREATEFOREIGNDATAWRAPPER">foreign data
wrappers</link> to support writes (inserts/updates/deletes) on foreign
tables (KaiGai Kohei)
</para>
</listitem>

This is the in-core functionality, so ISTM it would be better that this is
stated in the section of Object Manipulation rather than in that of Additional
Modules. Please find attached a patch.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
REL9_3_BETA2_release.patch application/octet-stream 975 bytes