Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports

From: "Len Morgan" <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Richard Ehrlich" <richard(at)techspt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Printing PostgreSQL reports
Date: 2001-02-20 20:19:05
Lists: pgsql-general

There are Java classes (purchased of course) that allow you to do that. I
think JBuilder comes with a simplified version of JPrint or JReports or
something like that. I know it's not much to go on but it should get you
looking in the right place.

The problem is that a web "page" has no limit to it's length and where a
page starts and stops is sometimes dependant on the browser's current font
size, screen resolution, etc.

len morgan

PS: If you find an answer, I'd sure like to know about it!