JDBC Scrollable ResultSet

From: jonathan(dot)lister(at)vaisala(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC Scrollable ResultSet
Date: 2003-09-13 08:03:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Are first() and previous() fully implemented?

My tests indicate that first() will correctly return false if the
resultSet(TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,CONCUR_READ_ONLY) is empty, but if I have
called next() several times on a non-empty resultSet then a call to first()
doesn't seem to have any effect, even though it returns true.

pg 7.3.2, latest stable pg73jdbc2

Does anyone have a smart workaround?
Thanks, Jonathan