Instructions For Building On Windows?

From: "Jeanna Geier" <jgeier(at)apt-cafm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Instructions For Building On Windows?
Date: 2006-09-15 19:47:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All-

Newbie question that hopefully someone will be able to quickly help me with:
I'm looking for instructions for building Postgres on Windows using Visual
C++ (I'm using 2005 Express Edition). Is there anything available out there
or can anyone provide me with some instructions? The install instructions
provided with the source are for Unix and when searching the mailing list or
googling this, I'm not really coming up with anything.

Thanks much!
-Jeanna