Re: uninstall postgres 8.2

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Josh Harrison'" <joshques(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: uninstall postgres 8.2
Date: 2007-12-03 15:41:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Is this on windows or linux/unix?

On windows run the setup/uninstaller from your control-panel. You can remove
the data directory assuming PG is installed on c:\program
files\postgresql\8.2\....
that's it for windows.... :)

On unix/linux, you should try to uninstall using your package manager for
example apt-get or yum ....

Regards,
Gevik Babakhani
PostgreSQL NL http://www.postgresql.nl <http://www.postgresql.nl/>