Change your own password

From: "Ricardo Coelho" <rcoelho(at)px(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change your own password
Date: 1999-11-18 14:21:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Does anybody know how a user could change your own password ? (without
pg_shadow access, of course).

I would like to transfer this task to each one.

I don't remember. Trusted languages overlaps security restrictions, isn't it
?

If I build a C function chgpwd(username,oldpassword,newpassword), it will
work ?

Thanks,

Ricardo Coelho.