RE: Looking for help to migrate Oracle PL SQL code to PGSQL code

From: "Michel SALAIS" <msalais(at)msym(dot)fr>
To: "'dbatoCloud Solution'" <dbatocloud17(at)gmail(dot)com>, "'Firthouse banu'" <penguinsfairy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Looking for help to migrate Oracle PL SQL code to PGSQL code
Date: 2021-11-07 16:31:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

You can use ora2pg which can do a lot for you (https://ora2pg.darold.net/start.html)

But this doesn’t mean that all will be automatic. You have to recheck PL/pgSQL code generated by the tool. This is necessary because of the difference of functionalities between Oracle and PostgreSQL. If you have a lot of PL/SQL code, this will not be a little task. Anyway, application code is on your charge.

Best regards

Michel SALAIS