Re: Regression

From: "Mihai Gheorghiu" <tanethq(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regression
Date: 2001-07-03 19:36:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, the only place I found something about the locale is Admin's Manual,
5.1
I must admit I cannot figure out how this works. Is there another document
where this is presented in more detail?
E.g.: en_US is mentioned more than once in the manuals. I went to
/usr/share/locale and there are tens of them, but no en_US or us.
Thanks in advance,
Mihai Gheorghiu