Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

From: "Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Date: 2003-06-14 19:10:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas
Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

(snip)
> Hiroshi,
>
> please do the following:
> - Store the definition of the table you are testing with to a file
> - Send the definition to me, so that I can create it in my database.
It mails by direct delivery independently.

> Still, this looks just like a wxWindows version that doesn't have the
> wxString patch applied. Please double check if you are using a corrected
> version. Maybe you mixed up debug and nondebug version? Rebuilt
> wxWindows release, but compiled pgAdmin3 debug thus effectively using
> wxWindows debug with old code?

1)WxWindows(cvs checkout 2003-06-12)
2) pgadmin3(cvs checkout 2003-06-12)
Since a link is divided with DEBUG and RELEASE and is performed, there is no
mixture.

I'm sorry.
Since a server cannot be accessed now, a situation cannot be told well.
A problem may be able to be seen also by the attached thing.
It is made to tell again on Monday in detail.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito
(saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp)